31st January 2014
Happy Friday pups! Here’s your Manifest-endorsed link pack. Five of the best things we’ve seen this week!
1. Justin Bieber is a Transformer. Here’s the proof.
2. Are you ready for the Space Rugby on Sunday?! Got the perfect excuse for not going into work on Monday? If you haven’t, fret not – Channel 4′s got your back.
3. Everyone’s favourite movie about Business Cards gets a Hipster twist. NSF (most) W.
4. Speaking of shorts – this movie about the story of Kiss’ Beth rules.
5. Finally. God bless the internet for this. Play Anything.
You can now follow the Five Things board on Pinterest! Do it! It’ll go nicely with all those motivational quotes and Keep Calm rip offs. x
17th January 2014
10th January 2014
YES! We’re back! How was your first proper week of 2014? Good? Excellent. Here’s 5 things we spotted that just rocked.
1. I’ve loved this website for well over a year, and Thisismyjam‘s Jam Odyssey is a piece of genius. All your jams mixed up in a journey under the sea. This was mine.
2. Another website I have a crush on is Freunde von Freunden who not only produce awesome mixtapes every month, they also cook (though I think my missus’ beetroot brownies are better).
3. Apparently the WiFi Hotspot logo that everyone uses is the wrong one. Whowouldathunkit?!
4. The Present is an analogue clock that does one rotation a year. Because life’s a gift. Or summat. It looks like the spinning beach ball of death if you ask me. You put it on your wall and it’d look like the world had crashed cos you had too many tabs open in Chrome.
5. Do you like books? Do you like Batman? This. Is. Totally. Up. Your. Street.
Also this week…
Old Spice freaked me out with a new ad and the new Made In Britain mark is nice, but doesn’t really work mono.
20th December 2013
Merry flipping Christmas! Your weekly link pack is back and is a bit of a bumper one as I missed last week and I won’t be here next week! Here’s a bunch of cool stuff that rocked our week… Read the full story
night day before the Manifest Christmas party, when all thro’ the office, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse everything was incredibly busy. Although periods of slowdown only seem to exist in hindsight – in wistful comparison with current states of busy-ness – this is how we like it! As you know, it’s the sort of busy-ness that makes for great Christmas card fodder (see previous post!).
Read the full story